Chicken EnchiladasFrom littlesponger 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas shopping list
- 1 (4-5 0z) can chopped green chiles shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 12 Spanish olives stuffed with minced pimiento. sliced shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups shredded, cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 envelope Lawry's enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1can (6oz) tomato paste shopping list
- 3 cup water shopping list
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese or mexican cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven 350 degree F.
- In 2-quart saucepan, bring Spiced & Seasonings, water and tomato paste to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered. Stirring occasionally, 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat a little bit of oil in small fry-pan. soften each tortilla 2-3 seconds on each side
- On the same pan, add 2 tablespoon oil and heat
- Add chopped onions, diced green chiles, sliced olives ; saute 5 mins or until onions are soft.
- Remove from heat. Add chicken, 1 1/4cup enchilada sauce & 1 cup cheese; mix well
- In 13x9 inch baking dish, pour 1 cup prepared sauce. Dip tortillas in remaining sauce, then spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla, roll up, place seam side down in baking dish.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over on the top and bake at 350 degree F for 15 mins, then sprinkle with remaining cheese & bake an additional 5 mins or until cheese is melted
The Cooklittlesponger LA CRESCENTA, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!