Double Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom fluffy24 6 years ago
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S cocoa shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-3/4 cups (10-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Brand milk chocolates shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped nuts(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl until light and fluffy. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in chocolates and nuts, if desired. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or just until set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 3-1/2 dozen cookies.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating4 people
I love these cookies, my kids want me to make them all the time.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
One of my favs---Yum! :) TY :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
Another great post...Thanks for sharing.Your pics look so good.ambus in Lahore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!