Oatmeal PattiesFrom jelvenko 7 years ago
- Patties: shopping list
- 3 large eggs, well beaten shopping list
- 3/4 c. milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. oatmeal (raw) (I use the quick oats.) shopping list
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix (Can actually use any brand.) shopping list
- Gravy: shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 can of milk shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. liquid smoke (optional.) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients well in a bowl.
- Let sit for 10 minutes
- Form into patties.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Place in cake pan
- Cover with mushroom soup gravy.
- Bake until heated. (About 1/2 hour at 350)
- Place patties in crockpot
- Cover with gravy
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Mix all ingredients together.