Berries and Wild RiceFrom siksikaboy 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cook rice and cranberries in water until rice is done. Take rice off heat
- and let sit for about 5 minutes (until all the water is soaked up by the
- rice). Mix in the remaining berries, maple syrup, and cinnamon. Can be
- eaten warm or cold.
- 1. If fresh cranberries are not available, substitute 1/2 cup dried cranberries.
- 2. If fresh blackberries are not available, substitute whole frozen raspberries. Avoid raspberries frozen in any kind of syrup.
- 3. You must use real maple syrup - not syrup that has been 'flavored.' Real maple syrup is a common addition to Native American
The Cooksiksikaboy Browning, MT
- Not added to any groups yet!