Schwarties Hashbrown CasseroleFrom jaeleepoms 7 years ago
- 2 pounds frozen hash browns shopping list
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 - 500ml carton of sour cream (about 2 cups) shopping list
- 1/2 cup of melted butter shopping list
- grated onion to task shopping list
- 2 cups of grated cheddar cheese (you can add up to 2 additional cups for cheesier hasbrown casserole) shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Thaw potatoes slightly for easier mixing
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with pam
- Mix first 6 ingredients
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish
- Sprinkle the parmesan on top
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or more, depending on how crunchy you want this. You can't overcook this.
- You can mix this the day before, refrigerate it & then cook it
- You can prepare ahead and freeze this.
- Variation - this would be good with some sauteed chopped onion, and you could experiment with adding some herbs/spices.