Strawberry Stuffed French ToastFrom ladyrattrap 7 years ago
- 8 Slices Texas toast shopping list
- 8 oz. soft cream cheese (the tub works great) shopping list
- 1/2 c. strawberry jam shopping list
- 1/2 c. whipping cream or Half & Half shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- vanilla (optional) shopping list
- cinnamon (optional) shopping list
- Fresh Sliced strawberries shopping list
- Cool-Whip Topping shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cream cheese and jam together til combined.
- Spread mixture evenly onto 4 slices of the bread, then place the other 4 slices on top to close the sandwich.
- Cover and refridgerate overnight.
- Beat the eggs, whipping cream, vanilla and cinnamon well.
- Dip each sandwich into the egg mixture and fry (on a pre-heated electric griddle coated with non-stick cooking spray) til browned and crisp on each side.
- Top each one with fresh strawberry slices and cool-whip.
- Serves 2 hungry men or 4 hungry kids.
The Cookladyrattrap Alliance, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!