Chocolate Covered Butter Crunch ToffeeFrom tippystclair 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter and sugar.
- Add water and syrup.
- Cook over low heat to 300 degrees F (crack stage).
- Pour into lightly oiled jellyroll pan.
- Spread with chocolate frosting , let frosting set and break into pieces.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating5 people
Sweetie, this will be great to make for anytime. I love it!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I love homemade toffe, nice post.LOL and I agree with blue, this is good anytime of the year.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!