Gluten Free Cheese CrackersFrom lincolntoot 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cream together the butter and cheese.
- Add the flour and seasoning salt and mix together until the dough forms a ball. (This can be done in a food processor.)
- Divide the dough into 3 sections and re-roll each into a roll about 6"
- long and 1 1/4" to 1 1/2" in diameter. Wrap in wax paper and chill until firm.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut dough into 1/8" slices and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crisp and very slightly browned.
- Makes about 4 1/2 dozen crackers.