Chicken Pesto Chicken LumpiaFrom edibleadventures 8 years ago
- 1 cup basil leaves shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- ¼ cup olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 pieces boneless chicken breast, sliced into small cubes shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cream shopping list
- 1/3 cup quick melt cheese, sliced into small cubes shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1 pack spring roll wrapper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch dissolved in 1 tablespoon water shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender, mix together basil leaves, garlic, and olive oil. Process until creamy mixture is formed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook chicken breast cubes in oil. Add basil mixture and cream. Remove from heat and transfer mixture to a bowl. Add cubed cheese and flour.
- Place a tablespoon of the filling on a sheet of spring roll wrapper and roll, sealing edges with the cornstarch water mixture. Deep fry rolls until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.