Sneaky Pasta SauceFrom raveneye 8 years ago
- 2 Cups White cheek sneak base- beans cooked in Chix stock with a fresh herb de provence shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 whole peppers -- chopped shopping list
- 1 med bunch fresh basil chopped shopping list
- 1 small bunch fresh Oragano chopped shopping list
- 2 large tomato -wedged shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic -- minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon your favorite hot sauce shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender or food processor puree the White Cheek Sneak Base and tomato.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat the olive oil and add the peppers.
- Add bean puree and tomatoes and stir well. Bring to soft boil
- Add garlic and hot sauce and cook for 5 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add to pasta of your choice.
- Toss In Basil and Oragano. Toss again
- Finish with a nice grated parmesan cheese.
- If mixture gets too dry and you prefer it a bit looser, add touch of water while cooking.
- Per serving: 244 Calories; 7g Fat (25% calories from fat); 12g Protein; 36g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 456mg Sodium
The Cookraveneye Middleburg, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!