Homestyle Whole wheat Peach CobblerFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 4-5 cups fresh peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced shopping list
- 2 tsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 3 Tbs. white sugar + 1 cup white sugar, separated shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Pour butter in the bottom of a large casserole or 9x13 inch pan.
- In a bowl, toss the peaches with lemon juice. Add 3 tablespoons sugar and toss again to coat.
- Pour into pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients and stir gently.
- Spoon batter over the peaches.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the cobbler is bubbly and the top is golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold.