Light Lady Finger DessertFrom blondeberry 7 years ago
How to make it
- Line a 9 inch spring form pan with the Lady Fingers, sides and bottom.
- Cream the cheese, sugar and vanilla in a bowl.
- Whip the cream.
- Fold these two together.
- Spoon in 1/2 of the filling.
- Put in one layer of the lady fingers
- Finish with the rest of the filling.
- Before slicing, top with cheery or blueberry pie filling.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!