quick stir fry pork and veggiesFrom dmajor 6 years ago
- 3 boneless pork loin chops, cut across the grain into thin slices shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup celery, sliced on the diagonal shopping list
- 1 onion, sliced shopping list
- 2 medium carrots, sliced on the diagonal shopping list
- 2 yellow squash, sliced on the diagonal shopping list
- 2 zucchini, sliced on the diagonal shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
- salt and cracked black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok.
- Add pork and stir fry for 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink
- Add vegetables, seasonings and soy sauce.
- Continue to stir fry vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cover and cook 2 minutes longer.
- Serve with steamed rice or cooked noodles if desired.