chili cheese cornFrom starzsway 7 years ago
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 4 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed shopping list
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, combine cream cheese and butter.
- Cook and stir over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
The Cookstarzsway Houston, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!