Happy PineappleFrom qbancncer 7 years ago
- Pineapple- 2 large or 3 small fresh whole pineapples. (Canned chunks can be used, but fresh is better) shopping list
- coconut Malibu rum (second main ingredient) shopping list
- rum shopping list
- vodka shopping list
- tequila shopping list
- Other assorted liquors shopping list
- Large Flat Plastic Container with good lid or seal shopping list
- 1oz/ 1/2 oz shot glass or measure shopping list
How to make it
- Cut and core the pineapples into bite-sized chunks.
- Save as much of the juice as possible.
- Place the pineapple chunks into the plastic container and spread them around.
- Fill container up to just below the the rim with the pineapple. Make sure there is enough room to close the lid.
- Add 1 cup of the pineapple juice to the pineapple in the container. If there is less that 1 cup of juice, add it all to the container.
- Add in your alcohol to the pinepple and juice.
- Keep in mind you dont want to over power the mixture.
- Strong alcohol (Like tequila, whisky) get 1/2 oz each added, mild alcohol (vodka, light rum) get 1oz each added
- Next add is the Coconut Malibu Rum- poor freely over top of pineapple mixture.
- Taste pineapple/alcohol mixture to make sure it is not too strong.
- Place cover over top of container to seal. Make sure it does not leak.
- Shake sealed container slightly to mix all ingredients and place in freezer or fridge for a few hours upside down.
- When ready to serve- unseal container and serve with toothpicks.
- This is best if used for an outside party or Bar-B-Que during the summer.