Dennys Delicious Make-ahead BreakfastFrom blondeberry 6 years ago
- 16 slices bread - crusts cut off/butter both sides lightly shopping list
- 2 cups chopped ham shopping list
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese, cubed shopping list
- 6 eggs beaten shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 - 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 cups cornflakes shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
How to make it
- On the bottom of a 9 x 13 greased baking dish, place 8 slices of the prepared bread.
- Cover with the ham and cheese.
- Put the remaining bread on top. (sandwich-like - each bottom has a top)
- Mix together the eggs, milk, mustard and salt.
- Pour this mixture over the top of the casserole.
- Cover and refrigerate over nite.
- Next day crush the cornflakes, sprinkle on top.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter and pour over.
- Bake 350 degrees for 1 hr.
- Let stand, then cut.