Asian Marinated Pork TenderloinFrom singerk 7 years ago
- 1/4 C Hoysin Sauce shopping list
- 2 T oyster sauce shopping list
- 1/4 C Thai peanut sauce shopping list
- 1/4 C low sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 3-4 cloves Garlic- minced shopping list
- 2 tsp Fresh Grated ginger shopping list
- 1 T honey shopping list
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper or to taste shopping list
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke shopping list
- cracked black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 Whole pork tenderloin (about 2 lbs) shopping list
How to make it
- Place tenderloin in a 1 gallon zip top bag
- Whisk all other ingredients together and pour over pork.
- Massage marinade into the meat and store in refrigerator for at least 8 hours. I usually prepare the pork in the morning before work.
- After marinating, preheat grill to high.
- Remove pork from bag and reserve leftover marinade for basting.
- Sear pork on each side for 2 minutes per side.
- Turn the center burner(s) off and turn the outside burners down to medium.
- Flip pork every 5 minutes and baste with remaining marinade.
- When the internal temperature of the pork reaches 155 deg, remove from heat and cover loosely with foil. This should take about 30 minutes.
- Allow meat to rest for about 5 minutes.
- Slice into 1" slices on an angle and serve with grilled veggies and rice.