Spicy Beef RoastFrom gillysirl 5 years ago
- 3 pound roast (I use chuck) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cracked black pepercorns shopping list
- 2 cloves of minced garlic shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup of reduced sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of Worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of dry mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Rub cracked pepper and garlic onto roast.
- Put roast in crock pot.
- Make several shallow slits in top of roast.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients and pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on high for 5 hours.