Crock Pot Meat LoafFrom gillysirl 6 years ago
How to make it
- Reserve 3 tablespoons of Ketchup.
- Combine ground beef, eggs, oats, soup mix, and reminaint ketchup.
- Shape into a loaf.
- Put in Crock Pot.
- Top with remaining ketchup.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
The Cookgillysirl Greer, SC
The Rating5 people
Looks good. Got my 5!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Yep this is a good meatloaf, I haven't done it in my crockpot but I have made it in the oven. I also like to add a bit of green pepper to mine. You have my five, what time is supper???henrie in Savannah loved it
Great idea - you have my five and I added it to some of my groups. I'm going to try it this week!fizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!