Mini Wonton QuicheFrom fluffy24 6 years ago
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 ounce finely chopped lean cooked ham( about 3 tablespoons) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion with tops shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 24 (31/4 x 3 inch) wonton wrapper shopping list
- sweet and sour sauce, optional shopping list
- hot mustard, optional shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl, beat together eggs, ham, onions,pepper and flour until blended. Set aside. Evenly coat 24 minature muffin cups (13/4 x 3/4 -inch) with spray. Gently press 1 wrapper into each cup, allowiing ends to extend above edges of cup. Spoon about 1/2 tablespoon egg mixture into each wrapper-lined cup.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven until knife inserted near center comes out clean, about 12 to 15 minutes. Serve with sauce and or mustard, if desired.