Watergate Salad Pistachio PuddingFrom jaeleepoms 8 years ago
- 1 - 16 oz container Cool Whip whipped topping shopping list
- 2 pkgs instant pistachio pudding mix shopping list
- 1 - (15-20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained, but reserve some of the liquid shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
- 1 - 10 oz jar maraschino cherries, quartered, reserve some of the cherry juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped dates shopping list
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- Spoon Cool Whip into a large bowl. Sprinkle dry pudding mix on top.
- Add all of the other ingredients, stir well. Add some of the pineapple liquid and some of the cherry juice so the mixture won't be so dry.
- Store tightly covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve (this is best left to sit for a few hours or overnight in the fridge for flavors to meld together)
- Variation - you can add some canned mandarin oranges to this too.
The Cookjaeleepoms Mason, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!