Red Bean Cabbage Salad With Feta And PeppersFrom recipesrule 5 years ago
- 1 19oz can red kidney beans shopping list
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped ( you can also use combination of red,yellow, and orange for a very colorful salad) shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cabbage ( I use more like 6 cups) shopping list
- 2-3 green onions ( the 'Mericans call 'em scallions) shopping list
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 1/4 cup or generous handful, chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 clove garlic ( for me that's a waste of time...at least 3) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice ( fresh IS better, but failing that, RealLemon works) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp oil (I use olive) shopping list
How to make it
- Drain beans and rinse with cold water.
- Combine all remaining ingredients, mix, cover and chill. Use more lemon and oil if needed.
- Keeps up to 3 days in fridge.
The Cookrecipesrule Winnipeg, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!