Chocolate Mini Puff PastriesFrom fluffy24 4 years ago
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry (one 17.3-ounce package), thawed, each sheet cut into 12 squares shopping list
- 1 large egg beaten to blend with 1 tablespoon water (for glaze) shopping list
- 4 3.5-ounce bars imported bittersweet or milk chocolate, each cut into six 2x3/4-inch pieces shopping list
- sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Brush top of each puff pastry square with egg glaze. Place 1 chocolate piece on edge of 1 pastry square. Roll up dough tightly, enclosing chocolate. Repeat with remaining pastry and chocolate. Place pastry rolls on baking sheet, seam side down. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover pastries with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Cover and refrigerate remaining egg glaze.)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Brush tops of pastry rolls with remaining egg glaze. Sprinkle lightly with sugar. Bake until pastries are golden brown, about 15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
- Not added to any groups yet!