Sechwan Green BeansFrom tinkerbell4bumblebee 5 years ago
- One pound-ish fresh green beans shopping list
- Five cloves of garlic, pressed shopping list
- 2 inch peice of ginger, crushed (I usually put the garlic and ginger in my mini food-processer together) shopping list
- Equal parts (about 2 tbs or more depending how much sauce you want): red wine vinegar, olive oil, dark soy sauce. shopping list
- Small palmfull - chile flakes shopping list
- Small palmfull - sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Tip and Tail beans
- Prepare ginger and garlic
- Place vinegar, soy sauce, olive oil in pan and heat
- When bubbling, toss in chile flakes and green beans.
- Cook only about 5 minutes or until beans are bright green, tossing continually. IMPORTANT to NOT overcook!
- Remove from heat and sprinkle on sesame seeds.
- Leftover juice is great on rice, or to dip your meat into.
The Cooktinkerbell4bumblebee Duncan, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!