Broccoli Chicken Cheese CasseroleFrom betsfio 6 years ago
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli shopping list
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and cubed shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- ½ cup sour cream shopping list
- ½ cup mayonnaise shopping list
- ½ to 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Cook broccoli; drain and place in bottom of casserole dish.
- Place chicken on top.
- Combine soup, lemon juice, sour cream, and mayo.
- Pour over the top of the chicken.
- Cover with cheese and bread crumbs.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
The Cookbetsfio Littleton, CO
The Rating2 people
You're posting!!!!! So nice to see your face as I browse through recipes quickly before heading out to work this morning - I LOVE this dish, so easy and quick to put together. Keep them coming, Bets!!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!