CHOCOLATE SCOTCHEROOSFrom linebb956 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in a 3 quart saucepan.
- Cook over moderate heat until it bubbles, stirring.
- Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter, mix well.
- Add Rice Krispies stir until well coated.
- Press mixture into a 13"x9" pan.
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch in top of a double boiler or micro until hot and smooth. Remove and spread evenly over Rice Krispies mixture.
- Cool until firm, cut into 2x1 inch bars.
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating1 people
sounds great cant wait to try it!!! LOL
My grandchildren will like this I think. Expecially when they are craving chocolate!!!momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Its sounds like an easy recipe to make! Even grandmas and grandpas would like to eat this and i betcha if grownups wanted to they could eat the whole thing to. LOL signed momos grandaughtermomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!