Filipino-style Chicken CurryFrom jym_0311 8 years ago
- 1 kg chicken, whole or choice cuts (breasts, thighs or wings) shopping list
- curry powder shopping list
- 3 cups fresh coconut milk shopping list
- 250 g carrots, slice into strips shopping list
- 250 g green beans (baguio beans), cut by 1-1.5' shopping list
- 250 g potatoes, peeled and cubed 0.5' x 0.5' shopping list
- cooking oil (vegetable / corn) shopping list
- 2 medium-sized onion, minced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- calamansi (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken into 1x1 inch cubes.
- Saute garlic and onion.
- Saute chicken until tender.
- Pour milk in pan.
- Cook over low fire, with occasional stirring.
- Add potatoes, carrots and beans.
- Add the curry powder. Stir.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for another 5-8 mins, but don't overcook the vegetables.
- Serve hot.
- Add calamansi juice to the servings as desired.
The Cookjym_0311 Naga City, PH
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!