Ham and Salad RollsFrom raynaday 5 years ago
- 4 hot dog buns, split shopping list
- prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 cup shredded lettuce shopping list
- 1/4 c. chopped cucumber shopping list
- 2 TBSP. French salad dressing shopping list
- 8 thin slices of boiled ham (from deli or pre-packaged) shopping list
- (The larger rectangle shape works best) shopping list
- 4 dill pickle strips shopping list
How to make it
- Spread both cut sides of hot dog buns with prepared mustard
- In bowl, combine finely chopped lettuce, cucumber and salad dressing.
- Use 2 slices of ham for each sandwich.
- Spoon 1/4 of the lettuce mixture at one end of the 2 slices of ham.
- Top with the pickle strip.
- Roll up ham jellyroll style
- Secure with tooth picks.
- Place on bun.
- Repeat with remainder of ingredients,
- Makes 4 delicious sandwiches
- Make sure your other guests know there are toothpicks in there, we had a "toothpick incident" one time....no one was injured though.....:-)