Pork Tenderloin With Baby Artichokes and Oregon HazelnutsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 12 small artichokes shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups red onions cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1-1/4 cup Oregon hazelnuts coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped shopping list
- 1 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup whole Oregon hazelnuts roasted shopping list
- oregano sprigs shopping list
- 2-1/2 pound lean pork tenderloin roasted shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse artichokes then remove outer leaves until light green leaves appear.
- Reserve outer leaves and cut off stems and top quarter of each artichoke.
- Cut artichokes into halves and sauté in hot olive oil for 8 minutes.
- Add onions and chopped hazelnuts then continue cooking until onions are crisp tender.
- Add wine, oregano and parsley then lightly toss together and season to taste.
- Garnish whole hazelnuts and oregano sprigs.
- Serve with sliced pork tenderloin.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!