Basil Beef RoastFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3 pounds boneless chuck roast shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried whole basil crushed shopping list
- 1 small onion cut into rings shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup hot water shopping list
How to make it
- Brown roast on both sides in hot oil in a large Dutch oven.
- Sprinkle roast with basil, garlic powder and pepper then top with onion.
- Add hot water then bring to a boil and cover then reduce heat and simmer 3 hours.
- Remove from pan drippings to serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!