Glazed Baked HamFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl whisk together the brown sugar, honey, red wine, pineapple juice and garlic.
- Place ham in the marinade and turn to coat it.
- Allow to stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Turn ham in the marinade several times.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place ham on a rack in an aluminum foil lined roasting pan reserving the marinade.
- Bake the ham for 1 hour basting often.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!