Blender Hollandaise SauceFrom carterl 7 years ago
How to make it
- In the container of a blender, combine the egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce.
- Cover, and blend for about 5 seconds.
- Place the butter in a glass measuring cup.
- Heat butter in the microwave for about 1 minute, or until completely melted and hot.
- Set the blender on high speed, and pour the butter into the egg yolk mixture in a thin stream.
- It should thicken almost immediately.
- Keep the sauce warm until serving by placing the blender container in a pan of hot tap water.