Alphabet Pot RoastFrom beautifultang 7 years ago
How to make it
- Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper.
- Place in slow cooker pot.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine soup, wine, and basil. Mix.
- Pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Slice meat.
- Sauce may be thickened with flour, dissolved in a small amount of water, if desired. (I don't think the 11 year old mind realized it then needed to be cooked longer to cook the flour).
- Makes 6-8 servings.
The Cookbeautifultang Lincoln Park, MI
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!