Roast Chicken with MarinadeFrom beautifultang 8 years ago
How to make it
- To prepare marinade:
- Mix mustard in bow along with vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, dill, pepper and stir for 2 minutes.
- To prepare chicken:
- Skin chicken and wash it.
- Soak chicken in the marinade for 1-2 hours. Reserve the marinde after you remove the chicken.
- Put chicken in a shallow roasting pan, with a rack, and bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees. (I'm estimating you'll really have to turn the oven to a higher temperature, or roast for a longer duration.)
- After roasting, place chicken bone side down in a broiling pan. Baste with reserved marinade.
- Broil until golden brown.