Bavarian Spice Chocolate CakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 package devil's food cake mix shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 cup cold mashed potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoon milk shopping list
- 1/2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then grease and flour a fluted tube pan.
- In large bowl blend cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, potatoes, butter and water.
- Pour into prepared pan then bake at 350 for 45 minutes then cool upright in pan 25 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plate then cool completely.
- In small saucepan blend chocolate chips, 1 tablespoon butter and milk then pour over sugar.
- Mix well until sugar dissolves then pour over cake.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!