Puerto Rican Style SofritoFrom fruttadi 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients cut into large pieces in a food processor.
- Process until the desired consistency.
- Add salt and oil and mix well.
- Then pour the mixture into a container with lid and store in refrigerator.
- Use it to spice up their favorite foods.
The Cookfruttadi Bayamon, PR
The Rating5 people
That's a good one. I make sofrito but I think mine is the Spanish version.mrgresch in Milwaukee loved it
Very nice recipe. I have made Cuban sofritos but never Puerto Rican. I am glad to finally know the difference. I will save this and try it soon... Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it