Caper Tartar SauceFrom carterl 7 years ago
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish (or dill relish depending on preference) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced capers shopping list
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- salt and white pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 dash worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, capers, and egg.
- Season to taste with salt and white pepper.
- Add a dash of Worcestershire sauce and a dash hot pepper sauce. Stir.
The Cookcarterl Danville, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!