Hearts of Palm Salad with ShrimpFrom carterl 7 years ago
- 2 (14.25 ounce) cans hearts of palm, drained and sliced shopping list
- 1 can artichoke hearts shopping list
- 1lb medium cooked shrimp-tails removed shopping list
- 2 (.7 ounce) packages dry Italian-style salad dressing mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine or champagne vinegar shopping list
- 6 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) jar green olives, sliced shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives shopping list
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dressing mix, vinegar, and water until well blended.
- Whisk in olive oil. Add hearts of palm and shrimp to the bowl, and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight.
- Before serving, sprinkle the green and black olives, and bacon bits over the salad.
The Cookcarterl Danville, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!