Kielbasa and pineappleFrom gtuffy 5 years ago
How to make it
- slice kielbasa about 1/8 of an inch or as thin of thick as you like
- put into a baking pan
- drain pineapple, but not dry just loose
- add pineapple chuncks to kielbasa
- in a bowl mix together brown sugar, mustard and pineapple syrup
- add to kielbasa and pineapple
- mix together, there won't be a lot of juice, but it will make more as it cooks and the grease comes out of the sausage.
- Place in a preheated 350 degree oven. After 30 minutes stir and place back in the oven for another 30 minutes.
- If you like it a little spicy use spicy brown mustard or any mustard you like. This is a very easy recipe that can be adjusted to your own taste.
- Take out of oven and place in a bowl with a box of toothpicks or like my family just fill a bowl and enjoy
The Cookgtuffy Dedham, MA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!