Brunch Sausage CasseroleFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) bulk pork sausage, cooked, drained and crumbled shopping list
- 4 cups cubed day-old bread shopping list
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 cans (12 fl. oz. each) Carnation Evaporated Milk shopping list
- 10 large eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
How to make it
- GREASE 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Place bread in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- COMBINE evaporated milk, eggs, dry mustard and onion powder in medium bowl. Pour evenly over bread and cheese. Sprinkle with sausage. Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- PREHEAT oven to 325° F.
- BAKE for 55 to 60 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Cover with foil if top browns too quickly. Season with ground black pepper.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
MMMmmmm....I love casseroles like this!!! Thanks for posting! ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
wow sounds great thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This casserole is WONDERFUL!!! I had it for breakfast today! YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!!!gillysirl in Greer loved it