NO-BAKE KEY LIME PIEFrom bestcooker 7 years ago
- One 8 ounce package "real" cream cheese, softened (NOT low-fat or no-fat) shopping list
- one 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup key lime juice shopping list
- 1 cup "real" sour cream (NOT low-fat or no-fat) shopping list
- one 9-inch graham cracker crust shopping list
- whipped cream (optional) shopping list
- mandarin orange segments, well drained (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat until well blended. Stir in key lime juice. Add sour cream and mix until smooth. Pour mixture into graham cracker crust and refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving. If desired, top each serving with a dollop of whipped cream and place one mandarin orange segment in center of dollop.
- Note: Full fat cream cheese and sour cream work best in this pie because they help ensure a nice, thickly set filling. I have found the low-fat and fat-free varieties too thin in consistency to yield the best results. Nellie and Joe's brand bottled key lime juice is available in most national chain grocery stores.