Chicken with a creamy Brie bacon tomato and basil stuffingFrom steakmonster 5 years ago
- 1 Boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 3 slices of Brie shopping list
- 1 slice of rindless bacon (thicker is better) shopping list
- 1 sprig of fresh rosmary chopped shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped shopping list
- Sun dried tomato paste or finely chopped sun dried tomatos shopping list
- 4 large leaves of fresh basil shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Slice chicken breast along the side so that it is almost cut in half but not quite.
- Open up chicken breast to place the stuffing inside.
- Place the slices of brie in the chicken
- Place the bacon on the brie
- Place the basil leaves on the bacon
- Grind a little black pepper on the basil
- Sprinkle half of the garlic on the basil
- Top the chicken with olive oil, salt and the rosmary
- Use the rest of the garlic on top of the chicken
- Bake in an oven preheated to 230c for 60 - 80 minutes or until hicken is cooked through and top is browning.
The Cooksteakmonster Gloucester, GB
The Rating4 people
Yummy!jencathen in loved it
OMG. This sounds absolutely incredible. Love everything about this recipe. Gotta try and soon. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Wow...sounds delicious! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!