Italian Love CakeFrom gamblinggal 7 years ago
- Just hit 'enter' after every ingredient shopping list
How to make it
- Italian Love Cake
- 1 pkg fudge marble cake mix
- 2 lb ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz whipping cream
- 1 pkg instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup milk
- Mix cake as directed on box. Pour into greased and floured 9x13-inch pan.
- In separate bowl, combine ricotta, sugar, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Spoon over top of unbaked cake.
- Bake at 350F for 1 hour. Cool.
- Mix pudding with milk; fold in whipped topping. Spread over cake; refrigerate.
The Cookgamblinggal Kansas City, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!