Fiery Shrimp CurryFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 lemon grass stalks shopping list
- 2 shallots minced shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger grated shopping list
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds shopping list
- 6 green chilies minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh kaffir lime leaves minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk shopping list
- 1 pound shrimp peeled shopping list
- 2 teaspoons canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Remove tough outer leaves and ends of lemon grass and discard then coarsely chop.
- Combine lemon grass, shallots, garlic, ginger, coriander, chilies, cilantro, kaffir and honey.
- Process in food processor until smooth then add coconut milk.
- Heat oil in a large skillet and sauté shrimp until opaque about 5 minutes.
- Add lime juice, wine, salt and lemon grass mixture to shrimp then cook 4 minutes longer.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!