jello salad or dessertFrom cquaker 5 years ago
- 16 oz. cottage cheese (small curd, any style regular, lo fat or fat free) shopping list
- 1 box jello (your choice in flavor, sugared or sugar free) shopping list
- 1 large can crushed pineapple (drained if using in a pie shell) shopping list
- 1 container of Cool Whip ( regular, low fat, lite, whatever) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl mix pineapple (drained or not) and cottage cheese.
- sprinkle jello over this until softened (darkens).
- Then mix well.
- mix in cool whip
- Chill til set
The Cookcquaker Berwick, ME
The Rating1 people
I've made this for years, it's so good and very easy to make. If you don't try this one your really missing out on a treat. I use cherry jello and add some chopped pecans to mine, I do drain my pineapple. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!