Pecan PralinesFrom falafel_fanatic 5 years ago
How to make it
- In medium saucepan combine sugar, water and butter.
- Turn burner to low heat, when mixture begins to boil rapidly, add the pecans.
- Continue to boil stirring constantly, until mixture forms large bubbles on top and has thickened.
- Remove from burner, then drop by teaspoonfuls onto well-buttered cookie sheet or wax paper.
- Let cool for two hours then serve.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookfalafel_fanatic Bardstown, KY
The Rating9 people
Easy and yummy..My recipe much more time-intensive! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
great recipe will try thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love this ones! thanksmagali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!