Chicken SouffleFrom upstatevoyager 5 years ago
- 16 slices white bread, crusts removed and buttered on one side shopping list
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, cooked boned and sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup shopping list
How to make it
- In a greased 13x9 inch baking pan, line bottom with 8 slices of bread.
- Cover bread with chicken.
- Spread chicken with mayonnaise and sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Top with remaining bread slices.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and salt. Pour over casserole.
- Cover and chill overnight or all day.
- When ready to bake, spread soup over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and return to oven.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating1 people
It's been a long time since I had chicken souffle and can't think of a darn good reason why. One of my favorites growing up. Glad to have a good recipe for it. Thanks for the memories and the great recipe. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!