Buttermilk Cranberry PancakesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Sift together all dry ingredients then make well in middle and add in egg and buttermilk.
- Combine with a few quick strokes but do not over mix.
- Heat griddle.
- Add cranberries to batter and spoon onto griddle in desired size pancakes.
- When top of pancakes are covered with air bubbles gently check bottom with a spatula.
- Once golden brown turn pancake and cook other side.
- When cooked add to a warmed plate and stack with butter.
- Serve with your favorite syrup or sprinkled with powdered sugar and nutmeg.