Sugar Snap Peas and Shrimp SaladFrom bluewaterandsand 7 years ago
- 4 ounces sugar snap peas stems removed shopping list
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ Media Crema shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Granulated chicken Flavor Bouillon divided shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper shopping list
- 6 cherry tomatoes cut in half shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper cut into strips shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup bread Crumbs shopping list
- 1 pound peeled, deveined and cooked jumbo shrimp patted dry with shopping list
- paper towels shopping list
- 8 large lettuce leaves shopping list
How to make it
- BOIL sugar snap peas in water for 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Plunge in ice water; drain well.
- MIX media crema, lemon juice, garlic, 1 teaspoon bouillon, oregano
- and white pepper in medium bowl. Add sugar snap peas, tomatoes,
- bell pepper and green onions; mix well. Refrigerate.
- HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Beat egg lightly in
- medium bowl. Combine bread crumbs and remaining bouillon on a
- plate. Dip shrimp in egg. Toss in bread crumb mixture.
- COOK half of shrimp in single layer, turning once, until golden brown on both sides. Drain on paper towels.
- Repeat with remaining shrimp.
- SERVE salad on lettuce leaves; top with warm shrimp.