Cranberry KetchupFrom 22566 8 years ago
- 1 Can (16oz) jellied cranberry sauce shopping list
- 3/4 Cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 Cup white vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon Gound allspice shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon flour shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons hot water shopping list
How to make it
- In a large heavy saucepan,combine first 7 ingredients over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl,stir flour and wate together to make a paste.
- Add flour paste to cranberry mixture,stirring very well until mixture thickens.(make just to blend well)
- Remove from heat.
- Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight to allow flovors to blend.
- Store in an airtight container in regrigerator.
- Serve with meat or cream cheese and crackers
- Makes: About 2-1/2 cups of ketchup
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating4 people
Yum. This sounds fabulous. I'm now craving a turkey and cranberry sandwich. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Oh, I have a turkey breast in the deep freeze that is coming out today just to be roasted for this condiment, It will be Sunday's supper and this will be on Monday's lunch. Delicous. Great idea on the cream cheese and crackers too.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Oh yeah... I have all the ingredents for this.. and like NYM.. a trukey breast in freezer! Great recipe!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!